THERE ARE 4 TYPES OF SKIN: OILY, DRY, MIXED AND NORMAL:
- Normal skin refers to the skin in good balance, without being too dry or too oily, those skins that look bright, free of acne and with adequate moisture, usually require only care with the sunscreen (how to use sunscreen) and cleaning it.
- Oily skin, on the other hand, is a shiny skin, which tends to have acne pimples, pimples, open pores, skin, and even thicker skin.
- Dry skin is characterized by being tight, fragile, rough and dull and tired.
- Mixed skin is a mixture of oily skin, usually in the so-called T zone (forehead, nose, and chin) and dry skin on the cheeks.
Once you have identified the type of skin you have, (Care for each type of skin) You can choose the type of product you need.
PRODUCTS FOR EACH SKIN TYPE:
As today there are so many products on the market, I recommend consulting a dermatologist so that with an analysis of your skin it is who recommends you the best for you, however, I can give you some tips to start with the care of your skin:
- Oily skin should not use cream products or oils, as these oils more the skin and clog pores, which generates acne. Skin cleansers should be cleansing foams or cleansing wipes that contain salicylic acid. As for the sunscreen should be gel or lotion, never cream and I do not recommend the use of moisturizers.
- Dry skins, on the other hand, require products with higher fat content, to provide the moisture that these skins lack, so opt for products such as creams or emulsions, both for cleaning and for sun protection and moisturizing.
- As for the mixed skins I recommend products that control fat but in dry areas, more promptly apply moisturizer.
- And in normal skin, choose milky products or emulsions.
I hope these tips have been useful to you and do not forget to consult your dermatologist of confidence before the doubts that present.