Calle 65 No. 34 - 33
Office hours friday from 8:00am to 1:00pm - 2:00pm to 7:00pm
View all days
Schedule an appointment
The Colombian Red Cross - Seccional Atlántico - is a private, independent, non-profit and voluntary institution whose mission is to protect human life and dignity.
We have a plant of 90 professional and trained employees, who work every day in the provision of services that allow us to generate income that invests in the development of the different mission programs. Currently, the community can access the following services, through the Atlantic Red Cross Section, located in the city of Barranquilla, Colombia at Calle 65 No. 34 - 33:
• Vaccination: In the vaccination service of the Colombian Red Cross Atlantic Section, all complementary vaccines that are not part of the Expanded Immunization Program - PAI are applied. Intramural, extramural and/or home vaccines. Our certificates are valid internationally.
• Patient Assistance Transfer: We comply with the specifications established in the manual of minimum, technical and health requirements for terrestrial ambulances of the national emergency network of the Ministro de Salud, in accordance with the needs of the ICONTEC 3729 standard, as well as the rules of habilitation according to the norm 2003 of 2014, to provide the services of: primary assistance transport TAB, medicalized transport assistance TAM, neonatal and pediatric transport.
• Fixed Point of Capture: Through voluntary blood donation, we provide a safe blood distribution service to the clinics and hospitals of the city. We have a group of xxx fixed donors between companies and individuals.
• Clinical Laboratory: Through an agreement with the Continental Clinical Laboratory, samples are taken for all types of exams.
• General Medicine: General external consultation, school certificates, fingerprint certificates, certificates of exemption from the application of yellow fever to travel outside the country, among others.
• Dentistry: General consultation, evaluation, diagnosis, treatment and emergency management.
• Life Zones: Provision of space in places of a great influx of personnel to provide permanent first aid services in an emergency situation that occurs in the facilities, with a certified and trained nursing assistant.
• Sale of first aid kits: retail and wholesale according to the standard and specific needs of the client.
We offer community training services through the following courses:
• First aid.
• Administration of medicines (Inyectology).
• Clinical assistant (Stretchers).
• Driving emergency vehicles.
• Basic vital support.
• Training and updating of emergency business brigades.
• First aid for child caregivers
Courses specially designed according to specific needs for public and private sector entities.
WATER TRAINING CENTER:
The Aquatic Training Center of the Colombian Sectional Red Cross, created in 1977, has modern facilities complying with the highest quality standards required by the Ministry of Health
SPECIAL SERVICES FOR MASS ENTERPRISE AND CITY EVENTS:
We cover mass, business and city events through our qualified interdisciplinary staff, prepared for first aid response and pre-hospital care; equipment and instruments suitable for logistical and operational development: basic or medicalized ambulance, telecommunications equipment, first response kits, stretchers, immobilization material and stabilization and classification module (MEC).
portafolio de servicios de la cruz roja.pdf
Curso de natación
Curso soporte vital básico (BLS)
Curso de vacunación
Curso de Primeros Auxilios Básico
Curso primeros auxilios avanzados
Auxiliar clínico (camillero)
Soporte vital avanzado (ACLS)
Administración de medicamentos (inyectología)
Primero auxilios para cuidadores de niños
Curso psicología de la emergencia
Programa técnico laboral atención integral de la primera infancia
We have open calls for our volunteering. Join and become part of the largest volunteer network in the world.
If you are going to travel to Aruba and Costa Rica, keep in mind that the health authorities are requesting the international certificate of vaccination against yellow fever at the entrance of both countries.
Remember that only 15 minutes of your time can help save 3 lives. The city needs us.
According to the World Health Organization vaccines save more than 2.5 million people from death each year.
Invite your mom and take advantage of the 20% discount on your enrollment in the swimming course.
Take advantage of the 10% discount on the new schedule for swimming courses for children from Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. offered by the Aquatic Training Center of the Atlantic Red Cross.
Calle 65 No. 34 - 33